This easy Asian-inspired chicken dinner hits all your sweet and salty needs.
- 4 serving(s)
- Total Time:
- 35 mins
- 1 c. long-grain white rice
- 4 small chicken legs, split (about 2 1/2 lbs total)
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 c. hoisin sauce
- 1 lb. snow peas
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 c. fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- Step 1Heat oven to 450°F. Cook rice per package directions.
- Step 2 On a rimmed baking sheet lined with nonstick foil, season chicken with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper and roast for 15 minutes.
- Step 3Brush chicken with hoisin sauce and return to oven. On a second rimmed baking sheet, toss snow peas with oil, crushed red pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Roast until chicken is cooked through and snow peas are beginning to char, 5 to 7 minutes more. Serve over rice and sprinkle with cilantro.
PER SERVING 555 CALORIES, 16.5 G FAT (4 G SATURATED), 42 G PROTEIN, 645 MG SODIUM, 56 G CARB, 4 G FIBER
40 Best Chicken Recipes for Kids
The 30 Best Ground Chicken Recipes
40+ Easy Chicken Dinner Recipes
25 Simple, Delicious Chicken Drumstick Recipes