- Our Favorite Amazon Prime Day Deals of 2023
- Best Prime Day Apple Deals
- Best Prime Day Vacuum Deals
- Best Prime Day Luggage Deals
- Best Prime Day Le Creuset Deals
- More of the Best Prime Day Deals
- What are Prime Days at Amazon?
- How many times a year is Amazon Prime Day?
- How much does Amazon Prime cost in 2023?
- What are the best Amazon Prime Day deals?
Get ready to stock your cart because Amazon's biggest shopping day of the year is here. Every year, Amazon Prime Day brings some seriously steep discounts on best-selling items like mattresses, luggage, Apple tech, vacuums (Dyson, included!) and more. And while those deals officially kicked off yesterday, you still have until midnight PST tonight (July 12) to score the biggest savings.
Yesterday, Amazon's massive two-day sale premiered some of the biggest discounts of the year — and today's deals are no different. Early this morning, we found Prime Day deals across every product category including home and kitchen tools (read: Le Creuset) to outdoor gear and pet essentials, plus sales on top-rated brands like Apple, Sony and Bissell. This year, in particular, we're seeing sales up to 70% off!
Ahead, we've highlighted some of the best Amazon Prime Day deals worth adding to your cart ASAP. Just make sure to complete your checkout before these sales expire at midnight tonight.
This page has been updated with fresh sales as of 9 a.m. ET on July 12, 2023. We'll continue updating this article as Amazon drops more live Prime Day deals, so be sure to save this article and check back often for the latest scoop.
Our Favorite Amazon Prime Day Deals of 2023
Best Prime Day Apple Deals
Our tech pros' pick when it comes to a more budget-friendly MacBook, the 2020 MacBook Air is complete with Apple's M1 chip for a fingerprint touch ID, an up to 18-hour battery life and a fast, efficient user experience. Those who want to travel or commute with their new MacBook can tote the lightweight device with ease.
Named our best overall Apple AirPods pick, these wireless earbuds are equipped with noise cancellation, water-resistance and designed with Apple's H2 chip, which enhances audio quality with rich clarity and improves the battery life. Bonus: The headphones come with different-sized rubberized tips in order to give you the most comfortable fit.
For those wanting a great pair of true wireless earbuds for less, the AirPods (2nd Generation) are a great place to start. Emma Seymour, a senior analyst at the GH Institute says: "They are great quality earbuds and are pretty affordable compared to other brands ... I have had the same pair for multiple years and they have stayed in great condition!" Enjoy up to five hours of listening and 24 hours of playtime with the charging case.
The ultra-trendy AirPods Max has a sleek design, 20 hours of listening time and superior noise cancellation. Our Lab evaluations found its memory foam earpads comfortable for long wear. As Apple's most pricey headphones option, a full $100 off is noteworthy.
Tack on this iPad to your data plan and access the internet and data-required apps while mobile. Indicative of its name, the 1-pound iPad Air is designed to be lightweight and portable. No need to sacrifice battery life: It should last up to 10 hours.
Lasting up to 18 hours, the Apple Watch Series 8 offers one of the longest battery lives of any watch model, and it charges quickly. Another noteworthy feature includes its temperature tracking, which can provide insights into your menstrual cycle and ovulation estimates when worn while sleeping. It was our pros' best overall smartwatch for women.
Best Prime Day Vacuum Deals
This #1 best-selling robot vacuum boasts a 90-minute battery, dual multi-surface brush roll and built-in sensors to help it navigate through your home while picking up dirt, pet hair and more. It also has more than 18,000 five-star ratings from Amazon shoppers who say this small device works on hard floors and carpets alike.
Named the best overall vacuum on Amazon by our cleaning experts, this Shark vacuum doubles as an upright or a canister vacuum. Its sealed HEPA system helps trap dust and dirt in the secure bagless dustbin that empties without having to reach inside. Amazon shoppers appreciated its strong suction on thick carpets and hardwood floors alike.
Out of the many robot vacuums our pros have put to the test over the years, Eufy continues to prevail as one of the best self-emptying robot vacuums. This model uses a special BoostIQ technology that adjusts its suction power when detecting a change underneath (like when it moves from a carpet to a rug).
Pet owners know all too well that Bissell vacuums are among the best vacuums for pet hair on the market. This HEPA-filtered option captures even the tiniest particles and allergens. For stains or smells, add its multi-surface freshener mixed with Febreze to help nix it all.
Claiming to have twice the run time as its other models, this Dyson cordless stick vacuum is said to run for up to two hours on a full charge. It comes equipped with a bigger bin and wider cleaning head so that you can get your floors cleaned in fewer passes.
More Prime Day Vacuum Deals
- Take 45% off the best-selling iRobot Roomba 692 Robot Vacuum.
- Take 38% off the SAMSUNG Jet 75 Pet Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner.
- Take 36% off the Shark WV201 Handheld Vacuum.
- Take 35% off the Dreametech H11 Max Cordless Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner.
- Take 30% off the Dyson Outsize Total Clean Cordless Vacuum Cleaner.
- Take 28% off the iRobot Roomba 694 Robot Vacuum.
- Take 20% off the Shark AV2501S AI Robot Vacuum with HEPA Self-Empty Base.
- Take 23% off the Hoover WindTunnel 3 Max Performance Upright Vacuum Cleaner.
- Take 10% off the Bissell 3061 Featherweight Cordless Vacuum.
Best Prime Day Luggage Deals
Perhaps the steepest luggage sale on Amazon right now, this four-piece suitcase set comes complete with a large 28-inch checked bag, a medium 24-inch checked bag, a 19-inch carry-on bag and a 14-inch carry-on tote to boot.
The scratch-resistant exterior on this expandable carry-on helps it better protect your belongings while in transit—without being too heavy. You'll also be able to stay super organized, thanks to built-in zipper pockets and cross-straps on the inside of the spinner. And for the final day of Prime Day, you can shop it for 21% off.
Delsey Paris is one of the most popular luggage brands for fashionable travelers. This luxe large checked suitcase features a sleek hard shell that's resistant to cracking, double spinner wheels for better maneuverability and two interior compartments for easy organization while packing.
More Prime Day Luggage Deals
- Take 48% off Rockland Journey Softside Luggage Four-Piece Set.
- Take 51% off Rockland Softside Upright Luggage, Two-Piece Set.
- Take 33% off Veken Packing Cubes.
- Take 44% off COOLIFE 4-Piece Hardshell Spinner Luggage Set.
- Take 39% off Benevolence LA Velvet Travel Jewelry Box Organizer.
- Take 39% off iWalk Mini Portable iPhone Charger.
- Take 32% off Travelpro 25-Inch Maxlite Air Hardside Expandable Luggage, a checked bag.
- Take up to 31% off Samsonite Freeform Hardside 24-Inch Checked Bag.
- Take 32% off American Tourister Moonlight Hardside Expandable Luggage with Spinner Wheels, a 21-inch carry-on bag.
- Take 44% off the Samsonite Omni PC Hardside Expandable Luggage.
- Take 37% off the Samsonite Centric 2 Hardside Expandable Luggage.
Best Prime Day Le Creuset Deals
At its lowest price we've seen in recent Prime Days, the oval version of the Classic Dutch oven is a steal for those who enjoy entertaining guests. In our Lab tests, it cooked a good beef stew with even browning, while the handle kept cool enough to handle without a pot holder.
This 9-inch skillet impressed our pros with its enamel coating, which helps prevent sticking and makes it easy to clean. What's more, the skillet comes in a wide range of colors so you can coordinate it with your other Le Creuset pieces.
Keep your coffee or tea hot for a long period of time thanks to Le Creuset's heat-retaining stoneware. It's listed as both dishwasher and microwave safe, so you'll have easy clean up when you've finished your beverage.
More of the Best Prime Day Deals
- Take 25% off the Casper Sleep Element Mattress.
- Take 41% off the Zinus 6 Inch Green Tea Memory Foam Mattress.
- Take 40% off the Vibe Gel Memory Foam Mattress.
- Take 33% off the THE GYM PEOPLE Thick High Waist Yoga Pants.
- Take 20% off the Aoxjox High Waisted Workout Leggings.
- Take 20% off the Colorfulkoala Dreamluxe High-Waisted Leggings.
- Take 41% off the Ewedoos High Waisted Leggings with Pockets,
- Take 30% off the Alo Yoga Women's High-Waist Vapor Legging.
- Take 51% off the Levi's Women's 501 Original Shorts.
- Take 20% off the New Balance Women's 608 V5 Cross Trainer.
- Take 31% off the Adidas Ultraboost 22 Running Shoe.
- Take 52% off the Revlon One-Step Volumizer 2.0 Blow Dry Brush.
- Take 50% off the Foreo Luna 3 Facial Cleansing Brush.
- Take 35% off Crest 3D Whitestrips, and shop more Prime Day deals on Crest Whitestrips.
- Take 15% off the Dermora 24K Gold Eye Mask.
- Take 39% off the Conair Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer Brush.
- Take 30% off the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask.
- Take 4o% off the Ring Pro 2 Video Doorbell.
- Take 45% off the Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones.
- Take 54% off the Echo Dot (5th Gen).
- Take 38% off the Amazon Fire TV 43" 4-Series 4K UHD.
- Take 35% off the 2022 Edition Kindle.
- Take 40% off the SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds 2,
- Take 45% off the Amazon Eero 6+ System with FireTV Stick 4K Max.
- Take 30% off the Bose SoundLink Flex Bluetooth Portable Speaker.
What are Prime Days at Amazon?
Prime Day is Amazon's rare two-day sale that features thousands of deals across categories — from home and kitchen to tech and toys — for Prime members. It's a great time to score some of the biggest discounts of the year, and thanks to Prime perks like free two-day shipping, your purchases will arrive at your doorstep in almost no time. While you don't technically have to be an Amazon Prime member to shop the 48-hour sale, many of the top deals are reserved for members.
How many times a year is Amazon Prime Day?
Though Prime Day is usually only an annual sale, Amazon also held its first-ever second Prime Day, dubbed the Prime Early Access Sale in October 2022, which offered similarly steep discounts to its mid-summer counterpart. The retailer has yet to release any information about whether or not the Prime Early Access Sale will happen again this year (and when it may occur), so we recommend doing as much shopping as possible during Prime Day 2023 to avoid missing the biggest discounts.
How much does Amazon Prime cost in 2023?
Amazon Prime memberships cost $14.99 a month or $139 a year, depending on which payment plan you choose. For students, it only costs $7.49 a month. A membership includes tons of convenient perks such as free two-day shipping, ad-free music, podcasts and TV shows, plus thousands of exclusive deals to shop year-round. As an added bonus: Prime members typically see even steeper discounts (including some sales exclusive to subscribers) during Amazon Prime Day. If you aren't already a member, you can sign up for a free 30-day trial now and cancel at any time.
What are the best Amazon Prime Day deals?
We've scoured the retailer's site in search of the top sales you won't want to miss. Every year, Prime Day offers steep savings across every shopping category, from home and kitchen to electronics, fashion, toys and more. You can even find discounts on streaming services like Kindle Unlimited and Audible. Keep reading for a full list of our favorite Amazon Prime Day Deals worth adding to your cart for the final day of the sale.
Samantha Jones is a commerce editor at Hearst Magazines, covering lifestyle, fitness, beauty and more. She has written for Good Housekeeping, Real Simple, Better Homes & Gardens and beyond, and she loves staying up to date on the latest viral products worth shopping. When she’s not at her desk, Sam can be found on a run in Central Park or trying out new brunch spots with friends.
Jacqueline (she/her) covers all things e-commerce in beauty, lifestyle and beyond for the Good Housekeeping Institute. Before joining GH in 2021, she was a style and beauty reviews fellow at Insider, testing viral trends, reviewing sustainable brands and more. She's a graduate of the University of Florida's School of Journalism, with a specialty in magazines and mass communication.