Flaky salmon and quartered hard-boiled eggs pack this light summer salad with serious protein.
- 4 serving(s)
- Total Time:
- 20 mins
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1/4 c. pitted Kalamata olives, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. capers, rinsed
- 1/4 c. Fresh Tarragon, chopped
- 1 lb. fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 8 oz. green beans
- 1 1 1/4-lb. center-cut salmon fillet (skin on), about 1" thick
- 1 head butter lettuce, leaves separated
- 4 large hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- Step 1Heat grill to medium-high.
- Step 2In a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, 2 tablespoon oil, and 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper. Add the olives, capers, and tarragon and mix to combine.
- Step 3In a separate large bowl, toss the potatoes and green beans with remaining tablespoon oil and 1⁄4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Season the salmon with 1⁄4 teaspoon each salt and pepper, and grill, skin side down, covered, until opaque throughout, 10 to 12 minutes; transfer to a cutting board.
- Step 4While the salmon is grilling, add the potatoes to the grill and cook, covered, until tender, 5 to 6 minutes per side, then add to the bowl with the dressing and toss. Grill the green beans until lightly charred, turning occasionally, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Step 5Using a fork, flake the salmon into pieces, discarding the skin. Divide the lettuce, eggs, potatoes, green beans, and salmon among the plates, spooning over any remaining dressing.
PER SERVING 568 CALS, 34 G FAT (6 G SAT FAT), 274 MG CHOL, 597 MG SOD, 39 G PRO, 27 G CAR, 5 G FIBER
34 Smoothie Recipes for a Healthier Morning
35 Easy Breakfast Ideas
103 Light Dinners That Your Family Will Love
20 Kid-Friendly Vegan Dinner Ideas